Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Charity Auction


Here's a piece o' art I did for Brownstones To Red Dirt Postcard Art Benefit. The theme was pen pals. I had a pen pal in the 5th grade named Jaime (If I'm remembering correctly). I remember having a little crush on her. I wonder what ever happened to my pen pal...... Anyway it's always so exciting to get something you've been waiting for in the mail. This little guy is no exception. The auction will be happening in March. There's tons of sweet art to buy so be on the look out for a piece you might want to purchase. Here's the blog with the art- http://btorpostcards.blogspot.com/ And here's a link to the Brownstones website- http://www.brownstonestoreddirt.com/

3 comments:

Annie Fix said...

Nice postcard mister! This Lil' guy does look excited!!! I love to see you work on wood panel...more please!

D'moX said...

this little guy is so happy it makes me nervous. how can the letter live up to his expectations. She might be telling him it's over-not that that would stop him.

Lorraine LeBer Rocha said...

I love the happy feeling of this lil' number! Awesome postcard, Cimp!